About Me

My photo

I work for Toys for Bob / Activision. Posts here are my personal views, and do not necessarily reflect that of my employer. 

Search This Blog

Loading...

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Skylanders Happy Meal Toys


Yesterday, Skylanders toys were released for McDonald's Happy Meals. Never in a million years could I have imagined, that something that I made would be big enough to become a Happy Meal toy. It is just too surreal to comprehend. They will be available between now and May 2nd, while supplies last. There are 9 of them in total, get them quick before they are all gone. I suspect Kaos will be a hot item.... he's going on the dash of my car. You can also just purchase the toys without the Happy Meal. I think they are about a buck or so a pop. Yeah, I'm lovin' it.

Awsome animated gifs below by www.mcdhappymealtoys.com












A trip to our local McDonald's


No comments:

Post a Comment