About Me

My Photo

I work for Toys for Bob / Activision. Posts here are my personal views, and do not necessarily reflect that of my employer. 

Search This Blog

Loading...

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Maker Camp on YouTube

Here is our little segment from Maker Camp today:


Had a couple of glitches, but everything turned out ok. I really rushed out a super rough demo of drawing. I'm a really loose and lazy artist, but even this was a bit too loose for my taste.... But got it out quickly an idea of a character, which was the point of the demo :)

MAKE also posted a 3D color print of Jet Vac compared to production toy:
And lastly, to see the speed drawing of original skylanders, check it out here: http://crabfuartworks.blogspot.com/2011/10/skylanders-speed-drawing.html

No comments:

Post a Comment