Search This Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Electric Skateboard

Five years ago, I bought this electric 3-wheel skateboard. It was a no-name brand that I bought for under a hundred bucks, new and shipped. I didn't have high hopes for it. Well, it turned out to be a great purchase and a very well designed and made machine, especially for the price. It's a blast to ride, feels kind of like a snowboard. It takes a couple of hours to charge, and runs for 15 minutes. Throttle is a single step button in the back, and takes some time to get use to controlling speed on it. It can go faster than I'm showing on the video, I didn't want to go full out speed with the little guy on board.



I do not remember where I got it from, and a quick search online, I found this to be the closest from amazon. Mine doesn't have the scooter handle, but it does have a threaded hole in the front where the post goes. The rest of it looks about the same. Anyway, had a great time riding with my son today, and posted up this video. I sometimes pull him on a wagon too, and pretend that we're a train. Fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment