About Me

My Photo

I work for Toys for Bob / Activision. Posts here are my personal views, and do not necessarily reflect that of my employer. 

Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My first iPad painting


iPad freaking rocks. It's so nice to have a big screen to paint on, instead of the iPhone. This is not only a great everyday web and game machine for me, but a great art tool. This was done with Brushes, I also will be trying the iPad out with Sketchbook soon. With every new device or software, it always takes me a few art pieces before i get into the groove of it. Sketchbook pro for the pc is what I use at work everyday, and the iPad version has a lot of the same function, much more than the iPhone version has..... More to come soon!


-- Post From My iPad

1 comment:

  1. its really good i just have an off topic question about the the fishbot thing. Could you do a how to video for it? I really want to use the machanics for an experiment. Please!

    ReplyDelete