About Me

My photo

I work for Toys for Bob / Activision. Posts here are my personal views, and do not necessarily reflect that of my employer. 

Search This Blog


Wednesday, April 7, 2010


Playing around more with the iPad and Brushes. Loving the bigger screen :)

-- Post From My iPad


  1. Looks really good! How good is the iPad compared to a Wacom? Is it fun to draw with it?

  2. Thanks. iPad has no pressure sensitivity.... Wacom does, but unless it's a tablet pc or cintiq, you are not drawing on the screen. iPad is awesome.... I love it, but having a real pressure sensitive pen stylus is definitely better. That said, I love painting on the iPad, and willing to give up sensitivity for the function and size, as compared to a normal wacom :)

  3. its really nice jeep picture. thank you.