About Me

My photo

I work for Toys for Bob / Activision. Posts here are my personal views, and do not necessarily reflect that of my employer. 

Search This Blog


Saturday, February 22, 2014

Doki Doki Universe

Before my life of Skylanders began, I worked at HumaNature Studios, along with my wife and a bunch of really cool people. Doki Doki Universe is an amazing little game, and I am so glad to see that it's finally out. The project has gone through many iterations, and evolved a lot since my involvement with it. It's a bizarre and quirky world to explore, and fun to play with the family. My son loves figuring out how to help every character, and I love the fun little personality tests.

This game is especially dear to my heart, not only because it is such a different "game" than anything else out there, but it's extra special to me because of where it originated from. The style grew out of stick figures that I would draw on little cards for my wife..... yeah gross. When my friend/boss Greg Johnson saw these little whimsical stick figures of us, he thought that it would make a cool world to play in. This was many years ago, and it eventually became what it is today - a heart warming world to explore, and what you choose to do in this universe, will tell you a little about yourself. Check it out on PS3, PS4, Vita :)

No comments:

Post a Comment