Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pic with Grant Imahara

I finally met the great Grant Imahara of MythBusters, at RoboGames this year. We share some mutual friends, and I have been in some Robot Magazines with him, but have never been introduced. He's been at every RoboGames event, but is always surrounded by a bunch of kids waiting for their picture taken. So I didn't think it was appropriate to shove kids aside, even though I'm the real fan :)

This year, I finally pushed down a few kids, and got to meet him. He recongnized my "crabfu" name, said he was a fan of my work as well. Of course he's probably just saying that to get this wierdo off his back, but I'll take the compliment  any way I can get it. Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool! I love his work. Then again, I love your work as well. The two of you together make a great picture.

    Mike

    ReplyDelete